if you can capture the essence of what you see its all the better. Now my aim for this picture was to see if you could actually get a decent image from little sun and I guess my point was proven. This was taken with my SLR and is a wonderful way to portray what it can do! I must say with all of my observations i have made, I am one of the few people who actually like what they do and stick with it. Meaning I love my pictures I take. I don't mean to sound arrogant or self centered but I don't see the harm in liking something you do, am I wrong?
Saturday, September 22, 2007
A River
if you can capture the essence of what you see its all the better. Now my aim for this picture was to see if you could actually get a decent image from little sun and I guess my point was proven. This was taken with my SLR and is a wonderful way to portray what it can do! I must say with all of my observations i have made, I am one of the few people who actually like what they do and stick with it. Meaning I love my pictures I take. I don't mean to sound arrogant or self centered but I don't see the harm in liking something you do, am I wrong?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment