I don't know why I decided to make a paper ocean with boats, but it just seemed like an interesting prop to take pictures of. I hope you all like them!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Ahoy Matey!
I know it has been ages since both bttrflykissezzzz and I have posted. It has just gotten so busy with school that it becomes hard. I did promise the pictures that were spoiled when gimp crashed. Now the ones I am posting are the unedited versions, and even though they are unedited, I think they came out very well.




I don't know why I decided to make a paper ocean with boats, but it just seemed like an interesting prop to take pictures of. I hope you all like them!
I don't know why I decided to make a paper ocean with boats, but it just seemed like an interesting prop to take pictures of. I hope you all like them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment