So I have not been able to get around to taking pictures. With school and work it can be a hassle. Although I love doing it....everyone else seems to as well. It stinks sometimes because I want to become a professional photographer, but I don't seem to have the time or the money. Now days it seems like everyone is trying to hard, picture wise. I have just recently decided that I will go to college for business and become a photographer. What I really dream of is being one for National Geographic.
I can honestly say it will be a very hard journey to becoming what I love most, but nothing comes easy, especially today. I can only promise myself that I will try till the day I die. That's all I can do.
Ok I guess thats all for today...even though no one reads these things, it keeps me happy knowing that I can share a lil something with out many being cryitical of my topic :]
No comments:
Post a Comment