Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Outside Stroll

I decided it was time to go outside and get in touch with nature. On my quest I saw a deer, a rabbit, and a cat, all of which will not be appearing in this post, maybe a post for another day though. What I wanted to focus on for this post was plants and one really cool pic of the sky.

All of the pictures came out pretty good, however I felt that a little post manipulation would help out some more.

Yes, Fall is beginning early and if you must know the truth, the yellow and orange leaves are actually dead. They were brown but with the wonder of my computer, they look like they are changing early!



Closer Up to the Leaves!


An Excellent Picture of some ground fauna. I love the color tone and how it compliments the sharpness of the front most leaves. Not trusting auto focus THAT much, I focused this one manually.

Now this picture is simply amazing. I edited these pictures on a CRT screen, and I can assure you that my laptop LCD screen I'm using to post these does not even begin to do justice. I love how the sun seems to be plowing through the clouds.

No comments: