Monday, September 3, 2007

Both are great

I love them both the same, and thats all that matters. when I'm on the go its nice to have a great small camera. And for the serious "know I'm out to make beauty" pictures I use my SLR you are just jealous that I have one and you don't, lol LOVE YOU! ;)
But I just wanted all to know that I love both of them I am always surprised with how well my little Sony has done though, the quality is amazing and I use it all the time :)
Don't hate the player hate the game, mann!


I love photography in general so no matter what camera I have with me I am thankful for. Because at any moment a good image can pop up and any way you can is good enough.

2 comments:

GFunk87 said...

touché my nemesis ;-P

Anonymous said...

;) tehehe you love me novio